Managed IT Services
We can become your personal IT department and manage your IT needs remotely. You can choose a monthly contract with a service level agreement in place where you can call for any IT related issues. Your business then has the assurance that that your digital world is being taken care of. Should we not be able to resolve this over the phone, we’ll be onsite as soon as possible.
As one of our business customers you’ll get priority service, with us always having someone available to take your call. We aim to have your issue sorted in a timely manner but if we aren’t able to sort it remotely, we will be with you as soon as possible to investigate.
- Loan equipment available
- One off projects covered
- All IT equipment supported
- All mobile/tablet devices supported
- Agreed SLA’s to our support to you is clearly defined
- Proactive/reactive management
As part of your package we can manage any Server or Desktop Issues. Some common issues we can sort include emails not loading, being unable to log in and trouble with your device powering on. We’ll be on hand to look into this and can talk through the solution with you.
- 24/7 real time server monitoring
- Daily backup checks
- Firewall and antivirus checks
- Microsoft and Apple support included
- Flexible support options to suit budgets and requirements
Should the worst happen, we’ll be here to pick up the pieces and perform a Disaster Recovery service to limit the impact the damage has on your business. We also offer the opportunity to have all your data backed up to the cloud through our servers for added protection.
- Third party relationships managed
- Support your entire IT infrastructure
- Fits around your business needs
- Fixed monthly amount with no hidden costs or surprises
Our technical engineers are also on hand to assist with any Hardware Issues that could effect the day to day running of your business. These are things such as keyboards not connecting and mousepads not working. The team will sort this out for you so you can quickly get back to work.
- Highly qualified and experienced support team
- Fast remote and onsite response time
- Advanced SLA agreement
- Unlimited telephone and remote support
- Technical jargon kept to a minimum